The Apogee Stream2 service delivers a high-quality TV experience to your personal device, on campus.
Stream2 features include:
- Watch Live multichannel TV, and campus video programming
- Navigate and select channels using the Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Personalize the EPG to show just your Favorite channels
- New "Time Shifting" features (also see Note below)
Time Shifting features:
- Pause Live TV - for up to one hour
- Start Over TV - "Rewind" the program to the beginning
- Catch Up TV - Watch programs that are up to a day old
- Cloud DVR - Each user has space to record and save up to 20 hours of TV programming in a Media Library
Participating schools that subscribe to the video services of Apogee Telecom make Stream2 available to students as part of their student services packages. After you download and install the app, sign in using the Username and Password that been given to you by your school.
- Time Shifting features are optional, and are offered at the discretion of your school.
- The Stream2 app is rated as "Mature" due to the sometimes sensitive nature of TV programming, not due to the app itself.
Apogee Stream2 for Android is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Apogee Stream2 for Android (version 3.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.